Thursday, November 19, 2009

Triple-Layer Peanut Butter Brownies

I got this recipe off of Kraft Kitchens. I have made it twice for two mom's get togethers and they were a huge hit!!


I did not put the nuts on top. The second time I made them I used chocolate pudding instead of vanilla. Definitely use the vanilla!!! Tastes much better!
Also, I used about 1/2 - 3/4 of a bag of chocolate chips instead of bakers chocolate.

They tasted like brownies with a peanut butter cup on top. YUM!

Here's the link with a video included:
http://www.kraftfoods.com/kf/recipes/triple-layer-peanut-butter-brownies-111263.aspx?cm_mmc=eml-_-rbe-_-5_star_fall_rcps-_-nm


What You Need!
1 pkg. (19 to 21 oz.) brownie mix (13x9-inch pan size)
1 cup cold milk
1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
1 cup creamy peanut butter
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1-1/2 cups COOL WHIP Whipped Topping (Do not thaw.)
3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate
1/2 cup PLANTERS Dry Roasted Peanuts, coarsely chopped
Make It!

PREPARE and bake brownies in 13x9-inch pan as directed on package; cool. Meanwhile, beat milk and pudding mix with whisk 2 min. Add peanut butter and sugar; mix well. Refrigerate until brownies are completely cooled.

SPREAD pudding mixture over brownies.

MICROWAVE COOL WHIP and chocolate on HIGH 1 min., stirring every 30 sec. Spread over pudding; sprinkle with nuts. Refrigerate 1 hour.


Sorry I didn't take any of my own pictures!

No comments: